Thursday, September 30, 2010

rain rain go away

Tropical storm Nicole has made her presence in South Florida.  It rained literally all day on Wednesday and part of the day on Thursday.  I think she has passed by though, thank goodness!!!  Although I was forced to walk around South Beach on Wednesday in the rain due to an interview I had a Loews Hotel.  I'll update when I hear something!

If anyone ever tells you that you are not good enough, then he or she is actually the one who is not good enough for YOU.  No one should have the ability to make another person feel as though they are not a worthy enough person for whatever reason, and people who do are clearly not happy with their own lives and need to push down on others.  Whew..I needed to get that out!

I'm making a trip back home to good ol' upstate New York in two weeks!! I'm ready for some craziness!  Also, I am looking forward to the fall weather.  I love not having cold weather here in Miami, but I do on occasion like the smell of autumn.  Also, I like the fashion that comes along with cooler weather :)

For halloween I'm thinking of two things...Marilyn Monroe (because she is my idol) of a FLAMINGO (because I LOOOOVE them) let me know your thoughts!





"que sera sera..."

No comments:

Post a Comment